- Important Information for your stay
- Online Reservation
- Prices & Opening Hours
- Help & FAQ
- Regular guest & benefit program
- Group offers
- Revision works
- Sales Partner
Current Information for your stay
So that you are best prepared for your stay at Therme Erding, we provide you with the current requirements and conditions here. Please read this information carefully.
The most important thing in advance:
- For guaranteed entrance to the spa, a prior online reservation is strongly recommended.
- A valid proof of authorisation (vaccinated / recovered / tested) will be required for your visit. More information about the proof of entitlement
- Currently the areas Tropical Spa & VitalityOasis as well as a part of the Spa Area & Saunas (area from the Roman Villa up to and including the Kelo Sauna) are not available. Find out more about the renovation work here.
We are looking forward to seeing you,
Your team of Therme Erding
Update as of 14.09.2021 / Subject to changes
Important info about visiting the spa
Currently, the Water Park (textile, from 0 years) incl. wave pool, Galaxy slide world, thermal garden with Crazy River, outdoor pool, pool bar & 9 action-packed outdoor slides are available to you. Wellness fans can now relax again in our textile-free Spa Area & Saunas (from 16 years). There are 18 saunas, the Canal Grande, the large Vitalitypool with pool bar inside & outside as well as our Royal Day Spa are open. A small part of our extensive sauna area (Roman Villa to Kelo Sauna) is currently still closed. Tropical Spa & VitalityOasis (areas under the dome) are currently still closed due to renovation work. It is still possible to switch between the Water Park and Spa Area & saunas areas via our spacious foyer.
Reserve your spa admission or a lounging option in advance and secure guaranteed admission for your spa visit (only possible until 11:59 pm the day before). Children up to and including 3 years of age can use the Water Park (incl. wave pool & Galaxy slide world) free of charge and do not require a reservation. We strongly recommend a prior reservation on weekends, holidays and during vacation periods. Admission cannot be guaranteed without a reservation. We recommend early planning.
Guests of Hotel Victory & Victory Guest House are automatically guaranteed entry and do not need an additional reservation.
Due to the current regulation of the Bavarian government, a visit to Therme Erding can only be made with proof of authorization (tested, recovered, vaccinated).
You may use one of the following documents as proof of eligibility:
- Tested - Officially recognized negative corona test result (max. 48 h old PCR-Test or max. 24 h old rapid test). A negative test result is required for ages 6 and older. Please note: Only tests from an official testing center will be accepted. Self-tests brought along are not valid proof. We recommend arriving with a negative test result already. A testing center is available on site, however very long waiting times are currently expected here. Pupils who are subject to regular testing as part of their school attendance are exempt. The student ID card, the pupil ticket or a report card can be presented as proof.
- Vaccinated - Please bring your official proof of vaccination or vaccination card showing that you have been fully vaccinated for at least 15 days.
- Recovered - Recovered will be treated as tested and fully vaccinated and do not require a negative test. Please bring your positive PCR test result as proof, dated at least 28 days and no longer than 6 months ago.
Status 23.08.2021 / Subject to changes
It is particularly important to us that every guest can enjoy a safe and relaxed stay at Therme Erding. Therefore, we will limit the max. number of day guests for the time being. We follow the guidelines of the Bavarian government. Currently, the number of visitors is one person per 10 square meters.
In accordance with the provisions of the new 14th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance, which comes into force on September 2, our guests aged 6 and over are required to wear a medical mask ("surgical mask") from the parking garage through the entrance area to the changing rooms. Children under 6 years of age do not need a mask. In the bathing area and the associated sanitary and outdoor facilities, the wearing of a mask can be dispensed with, provided that the distance rule of 1.50 m is observed.
- The observance of the safety distances in the entire hotel & bath area has top priority for us. To be able to guarantee this, we have taken various measures, such as floor markings as orientation aids. In addition, our trained team always keeps an eye on the situation and checks the maximum number of visitors allowed per pool as well as the safety distances. We deploy additional staff on site for this purpose. At the same time, we appeal to our guests to take responsibility for themselves so that there are no large gatherings of people. We ask for considerate treatment of other guests and compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 m per person.
- We have further optimized our already very high cleaning standards and clean and disinfect all areas of our thermal world throughout. A large number of hand disinfection stations are available throughout the Therme Erding.
As of now, 18 saunas are available to you in the Spa Area & Saunas (textile-free, from 16 years). Please note that saunas below 60 degrees and steam baths are still closed due to the current conditions and infusions. The area from Roman Villa to Kelo Sauna is currently closed due to renovation work.